A well loved Norse Goddess whose name means “The Lady.“ Her realms of influence include: Love, Sexuality and Lust, Beauty, Fertility, Magic (in particular relating to a type of Magic called “Seiðr” Magic), War/Warriors/Warriorship and Death. She is usually found depicted in very sensual poses, often appearing in the nude. She is also known as the Queen of the Valkyries, getting the first choice of the slain in battle. Her hall or dwelling place is named Sessrumnir (Summer Hall) and in all likelihood serves the same function as Odin’s Valhalla.
June 25, 26, 27, 2010
Honouring the goddess Freyja
shandra hees on Calling all volunteers! Berkana on Important Information (Updated… cristin on Calling all volunteers! Moss on Calling all volunteers! Leane Koss on Calling all volunteers!
- Great coverage for our Festival in the news! St. Norbert farm to host new summer festival @winnipegnews shar.es/vLUzM #Goddessfest 5 years ago
- Want to see our 2012 poster? manitobagoddessfestival.com/2012/2012/08/p… #Goddessfest 5 years ago
- The 3rd annual MGF is almost upon us - curious to find out what it is all about? Check out our site @ manitobagoddessfestival.com #goddessfest! 5 years ago
- Counting down to the 2012 Manitoba Goddess Festival! Have you got your festival pass yet? manitobagoddessfestival.com/2012/tickets/p… 5 years ago
- Announcing our line-up! It's going to be an awesome Festival! manitobagoddessfestival.com/2011/festival/… 6 years ago