June 25, 26, 27, 2010
Honouring the goddess Freyja
shandra hees on Calling all volunteers! Berkana on Important Information (Updated… cristin on Calling all volunteers! Moss on Calling all volunteers! Leane Koss on Calling all volunteers!
- Great coverage for our Festival in the news! St. Norbert farm to host new summer festival @winnipegnews shar.es/vLUzM #Goddessfest 5 years ago
- Want to see our 2012 poster? manitobagoddessfestival.com/2012/2012/08/p… #Goddessfest 5 years ago
- The 3rd annual MGF is almost upon us - curious to find out what it is all about? Check out our site @ manitobagoddessfestival.com #goddessfest! 5 years ago
- Counting down to the 2012 Manitoba Goddess Festival! Have you got your festival pass yet? manitobagoddessfestival.com/2012/tickets/p… 5 years ago
- Announcing our line-up! It's going to be an awesome Festival! manitobagoddessfestival.com/2011/festival/… 6 years ago
Category Archives: Updates
Tickets are now on sale at the following Winnipeg locations: Hollow Reed Holistic Organic Planet Radiance Cosmic Tools Kustom Kulture Mondragon Tickets are $90.00 for early birds. After June 7th, they are $130.00. All tickets are advance sales – there … Continue reading
Tickets Tickets will only be available in advance, there will not be any available on site. As this is our first year, tickets will be limited. As of May 13th, they can be purchased atCosmic Tools, Radiance, Organic Planet, and Hollow Reed Holistic. … Continue reading
Please note the following information regarding the festival. Further information can be found on our Q&A page. We encourage you to use the commenting feature to ask any further questions that aren’t answered here, or elsewhere on the site. There … Continue reading
Tickets will be going on sale late April – please check back often for further details. Before June 7th, they are $90.00. After June 7th, the pice is $130.00, so be sure to buy yours soon. Tickets will be available … Continue reading
The first annual Manitoba Goddess Festival is being held from June 25-27, 2010, in honour of the goddess Freyja. More information will follow shortly, so be sure to check back often!