Foremost, we wish to honour and celebrate the Goddess in all of her many facets, manners and forms. Behind this is the desire to create a SAFE, loving, non-judgemental, nurturing, healing, creative, joyful, respectful, spiritual and fun environment. We would like everyone to come with an open and kind heart, because that’s what we’re bringing.
June 25, 26, 27, 2010
Honouring the goddess Freyja
shandra hees on Calling all volunteers! Berkana on Important Information (Updated… cristin on Calling all volunteers! Moss on Calling all volunteers! Leane Koss on Calling all volunteers!
- Great coverage for our Festival in the news! St. Norbert farm to host new summer festival @winnipegnews shar.es/vLUzM #Goddessfest 5 years ago
- Want to see our 2012 poster? manitobagoddessfestival.com/2012/2012/08/p… #Goddessfest 5 years ago
- The 3rd annual MGF is almost upon us - curious to find out what it is all about? Check out our site @ manitobagoddessfestival.com #goddessfest! 5 years ago
- Counting down to the 2012 Manitoba Goddess Festival! Have you got your festival pass yet? manitobagoddessfestival.com/2012/tickets/p… 5 years ago
- Announcing our line-up! It's going to be an awesome Festival! manitobagoddessfestival.com/2011/festival/… 6 years ago